Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should I familiarize myself with immediately?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-13

What should I familiarize myself with immediately? Empty
PostSubject: What should I familiarize myself with immediately?   What should I familiarize myself with immediately? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:08 am

Once your account has been activated by Admin you need to do a bit of exploring.
1. Read the Constitution. The Constitution defines who we are and what we stand for. It forms the framework on which our society is built.
2. Familiarize yourself with our Laws.
3. The Forum is divided into 3 areas: The High Council of the Lords, The Great Library of the Alliance, General Assembly
4. The High Council of the Lords is where our Government functions. It is very important to keep track of what is going on in those hallways as policies are discussed and framed there by the Councilors. You will be expected to vote on those policies in a timely fashion when the polls are opened.
5. The Great Library of the Alliance is where our Constitution and Laws are stored as well as a place for increasing your knowledge about the game. Feel free to contribute to the pool of knowledge. It will help us to reach the heights of progress and power.
6. General Assembly is where Citizens make trade deals, chat in other languages, discuss any other issues and make general suggestions. It also contains our Archives.

Look around...make yourself at home. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
https://orionhunters.forumotion.com

What should I familiarize myself with immediately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Great Library of the Alliance :: NEW CITIZENS' GUIDE TO ORION-
Jump to: